Interwoven with personal narratives this three-hour workshop covers a wide range of topics to help the participant have a greater understanding and empathy of where we are at today.
Clients have the opportunity to nominate one or two objectives they wish to achieve as a result of this training.
Topics included in this presentation include:
- cultural practices prior to European contact
- rebutting some of the myths around the time of early colonial contact
- the policies and practices, which have directly affected Aboriginal people
- how to be an agent for change
- how cultural revival is sweeping the nation and its role.
Included in your package:
- a pre workshop email with home-work, one presenter,
- evaluations data collated and presented in a report,
- certificate for each individual and
- a where to from here PDF for further reading, viewing and exploring.
Cancellations: A cancellation fee of 50% of the cost will apply where less than three weeks’ notice is given. However, 100% of the cost will be charged where less than one week’s notice is given. Please sign and return to confirm your booking, we look forward to working with you.
*Please note: Your booking will only be held for seven days as your days are not confirmed until this signed confirmation letter is returned