This FREE resource is a 5 lesson preview of our full NAIDOC 2021 Resource. To access all 21 Lesson Plans and 47 activity suggestions included in the full resource, purchase the full NAIDOC 2021 Educational Resource from the Speaking in Colour shop.
The resource has been created with activity suggestions that are appropriate for early years all the way through to primary and secondary students. Our lesson content and activity suggestions are deigned to be adaptable dependent on your students’ capabilities and adjusted to fit into your scope and sequence.
This PDF resource is a downloadable and interactive document that allows users to click between lesson plans from the table of contents and access additional resources, worksheets and videos via clickable links dotted throughout the E-Resource.
Lessons Included in the FREE download
- Foreword: Why teach Aboriginal perspectives?
- Lesson 1: What is NAIDOC WEEK?
- Lesson 4: The significance of Country.
- Lesson 5: Ways we heal our Country – Indigenous Land and Water management.
- Lesson : Inspiring Aboriginal People – Cathy Freeman, Albert Namatjira and Lidia Thorpe.
- Lesson 21: The power that comes with privilege and being an ally.
We thank you for supporting Speaking in Colour, a Hunter based 100% owned and operated Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander business. We ask you do not share this resource, rather encourage your colleagues to purchase their own copy.
Please note you have two days to download your resources after purchase.