add-a-headingadd-a-heading nadioc-week-2020-booklet-flyer We thank you for supporting Speaking in Colour, a Hunter based 100% owned and operated Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander business. We ask you do not share this resource, rather encourage your colleagues to purchase their own copy.
- Lesson 1: What is NAIDOC WEEK?
- Lesson 2: Debunking the myths #1- ‘Always Was, Always Will Be’
- Lesson 3: Debunking the myths #2
- Lesson 4: Debunking the myths #3
- Lesson 5: Debunking the myths #4
- Lesson 6: Debunking the myths #5
- Lesson 7: Debunking the myths #6
- Lesson 8: Weaving
- Lesson 9: Aboriginal Dance
- Lesson 10: Possum
- Lesson 11: Torres Strait Islander Dance and Culture
- Lesson 12: Artefacts
- Lesson 13: Elders Talk
- Lesson 14: Aboriginal Art
- Lessons 15: Bush Friend’s book
- Lessons: 16-21 Bush Friend’s characters
- Lesson 22: Bush friend’s short story
Our recommendation is to purchase the suggested materials to support these lessons, as listed in this resource, these can be purchased on our website.
Bush Friends book
Available from Monday 2nd November 2020, please note you have two days to download your resources after purchase.